Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
Dementia is defined as neuro degeneration syndrome among elder, affecting memory, thinking, orientation, comprehension, calculation, learning capacity, language, and judgement over 47 millions
of worldwide population, mostly in the West. The evaluation of the syndrome by holistic medicine has been lacking, especially through conventional medicine research and studies.
Treatment of Dementia Associated to Multi-infarct dementia - Surgery
In case of sensory problems, surgery can be helpful.
F. Subdural hematoma is the accumulation of blood beneath the outer coveri of the brain resulted from the rupture of blood vessel(545)(546). Subdural hemorrhages may cause an increase intracranial pressure(545), induecd compression and damage to delicate brain tissue(547). Acute subdural hematoma has a high mortality rate(546). The diseases are most prevalent among elderly individuals(544).
The Best Way to prevent, treat your disease, including dementia
and restore your health naturally with Chinese diet
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How ToPermanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer
Reverse Infertility And Get Pregnant Naturally
Using Holistic Ancient Chinese Medicine
(544) Chronic subdural haematoma: modern management and emerging therapies by Kolias AG1, Chari A1, Santarius T1, Hutchinson PJ1.(PubMed)
(545) Acute subdural hematoma from bridging vein rupture: a potential mechanism for growth by Miller JD1, Nader R.(PubMed)
(546) Surgical management of traumatic acute subdural hematoma in adults: a review by Karibe H1, Hayashi T, Hirano T, Kameyama M, Nakagawa A, Tominaga T.(PubMed)
(547) Brain herniation induced by drainage of subdural hematoma in spontaneous intracranial hypotension by Chotai S1, Kim JH, Kim JH, Kwon TH.(PubMed)
(572) Vascular dementia: different forms of vessel disorders contribute to the development of dementia in the elderly brain. by Thal DR1, Grinberg LT, Attems J.(PubMed)
(573) [Vascular dementia: big effects of small lesions].[Article in French]by Gold G1, Kövari E.(PubMed)
(574) Depressive Symptoms in Alzheimer's Disease and Multi-infarct Dementiaby William E. Reichman, MD.(Sagejournasl)