Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
Dementia is defined as neuro degeneration syndrome among elder, affecting memory, thinking, orientation, comprehension, calculation, learning capacity, language, and judgement over 47 millions
of worldwide population, mostly in the West. The evaluation of the syndrome by holistic medicine has been lacking, especially through conventional medicine research and studies.
Cinnamic acid is a phytochemical in the class of Hydroxycinnamic acids, found abundantly in cinnamon, aloe. etc.
1. Antioxidant effects
Mitochondrial oxidative damage is associated with a number of clinical disorders. Mitochondria-targeted antioxidant (TPP-OH), including cinnamic acid exhibited its antioxidant activity in protection of cells against H(2)O(2) and linoleic acid hydroperoxide-induced oxidative stress(371)(368). The phytochemical also showed a promising free radical scavenging(369) and anti-inflammatory(375), antidiabetic(374), antimicrobial(371), anticancer(377)(378), lipid-lowering(379)(380), and cardiovascular-disease-lowering activity(369)(370)(380). Neurologically, cinnamon has also been reported to have activities against neurological disorders(372)(375)(376), such as Parkinson's and Alzheimer's diseases(373)(370)
2, Anti-platelet aggregation
Novel ligustrazinyloxy-cinnamic acid derivatives showed to inhibit platelet aggregation in vitro(380), and its p-amidinophenyl esters also exerted antithrombotic effects as irreversible inhibitors of the vitamin-K dependent enzymes(382) which plays an important role in the pathogenesis of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease(381).
Chinese Food Therapy
The Best Way to prevent, treat your disease, including dementia
and restore your health naturally with Chinese diet
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How ToPermanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer
Reverse Infertility And Get Pregnant Naturally
Using Holistic Ancient Chinese Medicine
(370) Cinnamon: a multifaceted medicinal plant by Rao PV1, Gan SH2.(PubMed)
(371) Cinnamon polyphenols attenuate the hydrogen peroxide-induced down regulation of S100β secretion by regulating sirtuin 1 in C6 rat glioma cells by Qin B1, Panickar KS2, Anderson RA3.(PubMed)
(372) Cinnamon polyphenols regulate S100β, sirtuins, and neuroactive proteins in rat C6 glioma cells by Qin B1, Panickar KS2, Anderson RA3.(PubMed)
(373) Cinnamon counteracts the negative effects of a high fat/high fructose diet on behavior, brain insulin signaling and Alzheimer-associated changes by Anderson RA1, Qin B2, Canini F3, Poulet L4, Roussel AM5.(PubMed)
(374) Cinnamon increases liver glycogen in an animal model of insulin resistance by Couturier K1, Qin B, Batandier C, Awada M, Hininger-Favier I, Canini F, Leverve X, Roussel AM, Anderson RA(PubMed)
(375) Inhibition of neuroinflammation by cinnamon and its main components by Ho SC1, Chang KS, Chang PW.(PubMed)
(376) Up-regulation of neurotrophic factors by cinnamon and its metabolite sodium benzoate: therapeutic implications for neurodegenerative disorders by Jana A1, Modi KK, Roy A, Anderson JA, van Breemen RB, Pahan K.(PubMed)
(377) The effect of aqueous cinnamon extract on the apoptotic process in acute myeloid leukemia HL-60 cells by Assadollahi V1, Parivar K, Roudbari NH, Khalatbary AR, Motamedi M, Ezatpour B, Dashti GR.(PubMed)
(378) Cinnamon extract induces tumor cell death through inhibition of NFkappaB and AP1. by Kwon HK1, Hwang JS, So JS, Lee CG, Sahoo A, Ryu JH, Jeon WK, Ko BS, Im CR, Lee SH, Park ZY, Im SH.(PubMed)
(379) Lipid lowering effect of Cinnamomum zeylanicum in hyperlipidaemic albino rabbits by Javed I1, Faisal I, Rahman Z, Khan MZ, Muhammad F, Aslam B, Ahmad M, Shahzadi A.(PubMed)
(380) Ligustrazine derivatives. Part 5: design, synthesis and biological evaluation of novel ligustrazinyloxy-cinnamic acid derivatives as potent cardiovascular agents by Chen H1, Li G, Zhan P, Liu X.(PubMed)
(381) Roles for proteinases in the pathogenesis of chronic obstructive pulmonary diseas by Caroline A Owen(PubMed)