Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
Dementia is defined as neuro degeneration syndrome among elder, affecting memory, thinking, orientation, comprehension, calculation, learning capacity, language, and judgement over 47 millions
of worldwide population, mostly in the West. The evaluation of the syndrome by holistic medicine has been lacking, especially through conventional medicine research and studies.
B.4. Lou Gehrig's disease(Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis)
1. Free radicals and Lou Gehrig's disease
Researchers found that glutamate in the synapses enhances the production of free radicals(77) only in motor nerve cells but spares other nerve cells(74)(75) such as cells control senses and other body functions, causing disruption of astrocytes in regulated glutamate levels(76).
2. Antioxidants and Lou Gehrig's disease
a. Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)
High doses of vitamin B12 as an antioxidant have shown to improve or slow muscle wasting in the later stages of patients with ALS disease(78)(79).
b. Vitamin E
Vitamin E protected against cell membranes from lipid peroxidation damage(80) in reduced the risk of breakdown of the cell membrane cause of ALS(81).
c. Superoxide dismutase enzyme
Mutations in the superoxide dismutase enzyme can increase the risk ALS(82) in catalyzing the dismutation of superoxide into oxygen and hydrogen peroxide(83).
d. Cerebral cortex
Oxidative stress and DNA alternation triggered neurons damage(84) were found in elevating levels in mice with ALS(85).
e. Amino acids
Diet high in amino acids as antioxidants have shown some promising effect in treating ALS(86)(87).
Chinese Food Therapy
The Best Way to prevent, treat your disease, including Obesity
and restore your health naturally with Chinese diet
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How ToPermanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer
Reverse Infertility And Get Pregnant Naturally
Using Holistic Ancient Chinese Medicine
(74) System xC- is a mediator of microglial function and its deletion slows symptoms in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis mice by Mesci P1, Zaïdi S1, Lobsiger CS1, Millecamps S1, Escartin C2, Seilhean D1, Sato H3, Mallat M1, Boillée S4.(PubMed)
(75) Microglia and motor neurons during disease progression in the SOD1G93A mouse model of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis: changes in arginase1 and inducible nitric oxide synthase by Lewis KE, Rasmussen AL, Bennett W, King A, West AK, Chung RS, Chuah MI1.(PubMed)
(76) Mutant disrupted-in-schizophrenia 1 in astrocytes: focus on glutamate metabolism by Abazyan S1, Yang EJ, Abazyan B, Xia M, Yang C, Rojas C, Slusher B, Sattler R, Pletnikov M.(PubMed)
(77) Glutamate release and free radical production following brain injury: effects of posttraumatic hypothermia by Globus MY1, Alonso O, Dietrich WD, Busto R, Ginsberg MD.(PubMed)
(78) Methyl Vitamin B12 but not methylfolate rescues a motor neuron-like cell line from homocysteine-mediated cell death. by Hemendinger RA1, Armstrong EJ 3rd, Brooks BR.(PubMed)
(79) [Clinical trials of ultra-high-dose methylcobalamin in ALS].[Article in Japanese] by Izumi Y1, Kaji R.(PubMed)
(80) Antioxidant effect of 4-nerolidylcatechol and α-tocopherol in erythrocyte ghost membranes and phospholipid bilayers. by Fernandes KS1, Silva AH, Mendanha SA, Rezende KR, Alonso A.(PubMed)
(81) Vitamin E serum levels and controlled supplementation and risk of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis by Michal Freedman D1, Kuncl RW, Weinstein SJ, Malila N, Virtamo J, Albanes D.(PubMed)
(82) Aggregation propensities of superoxide dismutase G93 hotspot mutants mirror ALS clinical phenotypes by Pratt AJ1, Shin DS1, Merz GE2, Rambo RP3, Lancaster WA4, Dyer KN3, Borbat PP5, Poole FL 2nd4, Adams MW4, Freed JH5, Crane BR2, Tainer JA6, Getzoff ED7.(PubMed)
(83) Hydrogen peroxide induce modifications of human extracellular superoxide dismutase that results in enzyme inhibition by Gottfredsen RH1, Larsen UG, Enghild JJ, Petersen SV.(PubMed)
(84) Oxidative DNA damage and alteration of glutamate transporter expressions in the hippocampal Ca1 area immediately after ischemic insult.by An SJ1, Kang TC, Park SK, Hwang IK, Cho SS, Chung MH, Won MH.(PubMed)
(85) Functional contribution of the transcription factor ATF4 to the pathogenesis of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.by Matus S1, Lopez E, Valenzuela V, Nassif M, Hetz C.(PubMed)
(86) Amino acids as biomarkers in the SOD1(G93A) mouse model of ALS.by Bame M1, Grier RE, Needleman R, Brusilow WS.(PubMed)
(87) Branched-chain amino acids and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis: a treatment failure? The Italian ALS Study Group.[No authors listed](PubMed)