The aim of most treatments have been directed toward the inhibition of myometrial contractions by delay delivery long enough to allow certain treatments and to transfer the mother and fetus to an appropriate hospital.
A. In general approaches
Treatment of preterm labor are depended totally in the types of symptoms of which a woman is experiencing. In many case, closely managing such as below are beneficial, depending to the diagnosis.
1. Empty your bladder
2. Lie down tilted towards your left side may slow down or stop signs and symptoms
3. Avoid lying flat on your back to prevent the increased uterine contractions to increase
4. Drink several glasses of water to reduce the risk of dehydration cause of contractions
5. Monitor the time of between contractions for one hour every day
6. Etc. Remember that premature labor does not always result in premature delivery. Some women experience the symptoms of premature labor, sometimes put on bed rest until the pregnancy progresses further.
Tocolytics also known as anti-contraction medications are the types of medication used to suppress premature labor for women who are experience the symptoms of preterm labor with an aims to buy time for the administration of certain medication to accelerate fetal lung maturity, including beta-mimetics (terbutaline), magnesium sulfate,
calcium channel blockers (for example, nifedipine), non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, NSAIDs (indomethacin), etc..
B.3. Antibiotics and Preterm Labor, including Premature Rupture of Fetal Membranes
B.4. Cervical cerclage
B.5. Antenatal Corticosteroids
In order to prevent the damage as a result of immature lungs which are not yet producing their own surfactant of preterm baby, medcation of Antenatal Corticosteroids such as Betamethasone, dexamethasone, etc., is beneficial to stimulate the production of surfactant in the lungs of the fetus.
Chinese Secrets To Fatty Liver And Obesity Reversal
Use The Revolutionary Findings To Achieve
Optimal Health And Loose Weight
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer
Back to Women health http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca/p/women-health.html
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca