- Testosterone is a male hormone.
Besides promoting libido it has other important functions such as
maintaining muscle mass and forming bone, and regulating heart muscle
and cholesterol. It also helps to improve the oxygen levels throughout
the body as well as controlling blood glucose and strengthening the
immune system. In this article, we will discuss how to prevent and treat testosterone deficiency with herbs.
1. Sting nettle roots
Sting nettle root binds to sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG) in place of testosterone resulting in a reduction of SHBG binding of free testosterone, therefore helping increase the levels of free testosterone. It also promotes healthy prostate gland that helps to stimulate the sexual desire.
2. Muira Pauma
Muira pauma is stems and roots of a ptychopetalum plant in South America. It has been used as an aphrodisiac, tonic and cure for muscle paralysis and strengthening the liver function that helps to cure the hormone imbalance in aging men. Study shows that muira pauma is a libido enhancer.
3. YohimbeYohimbe contains the compound yohimbine that has been used as a major ingredient in several prescription drugs for impotence. Yohimbine helps impotence caused by poor circulation and emotional problems resulting in raising your testosterone levels and your libido.
4. Milk thistle Milk thistle helps restore the liver function that helps to eliminate the surplus of estrogen and sex hormone binding globulin that allow the increasing of levels of free testosterone.
5. Saw palmettoSaw palmetto help to promote prostate health and increase sexual stimulation. It also helps estrogen and estrogen receptor activity resulting in a healthy hormone balance, thus increasing sexual desire in men.
6. Maca Maca is a vegetable root or tuber that grows in the high Andean plateaus of Peru at high altitudes. It helps our body to nourish the pituitary gland that help to increase the production of our own human hormones such as testosterone.
7. Tongkat ali
Tongkat ali has been shown to raise testosterone by stimulating the leydig cells of the testicles to produce more testosterone. Tangkat ali also helps in supporting erectile function and ejaculatory function as a direct consequence of increasing the size of male penis and sexual desire.
Chinese Secrets To Fatty Liver And Obesity Reversal
Use The Revolutionary Findings To Achieve
Optimal Health And Loose Weight
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer
Back to Women Health http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca/p/women-health.html
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home Page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
- @General Health
- @Children Health
- #Women #Health
- My List of Super Foods
- @Phytochemicals In Foods
- Men Health
- Vitamin Therapy
- @Most common Types of Cancer
- Most Common Diseases of Elders
- @Obesity's complications and Weight Loss
- @Healthy Foods Index
- @Popular Chinese Herbs
- Phytochemicals - Cancers and Diseases
- @Popular Herbs
- Dietary Minerals
- Researched Essays Through Holistic Clinical Trials and Studies
- Food Therapies
- Herbal Therapies
- Phytochemical therapy
- Alternative Therapy(Yoga, Anti Aging and Regular Walking)
- Tons of Recipes